Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Thank you to Ms. Cline

Thank you to Ms. Cline

I wanted to say thank you to Ms. Cline she has been giving Preston extra help with his reading. He did not like going at the beginning. I think for several reasons, we really had to work hard through those times.
This year he has not complained. He will come home and talk about his day of reading with Ms. Cline.
Preston has to adjust every time he gets a new prescription and he is doing well with it. At night he and I read before he goes to bed and I notice that it is very important for the lighting to be good when he reads.
I like to go to the library and pick out new books so he gets excited and wanders what the stories are about. I also get excited and tell him I can’t wait to hear what this story is about. I think it is also important that he to picks some of them out as well. We also support his school and buy some of the scholastic books.
I think reading is important on such different levels. I love that fact that Preston tries so hard and is showing improvement and he is excited to read. I like it because we get the bonding time in the evening before he goes to bed. I will also try and read some before I go to sleep. It let’s you escape and forget about worries before going to sleep.

No comments:

Our dog Beau

Our dog Beau
Preston's eye patch buddy

Preston and his eye Doctor

Preston and his eye Doctor
Eye Exam

Preston and Beau Eye Patching

Preston and Beau Eye Patching
Eye Patch Buddies