Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!!! 2009

Playing Catch up with my Blog Writings.

I just wanted to say that I feel like I am repeating what I had said earlier. I have not written in a couple of weeks and I have so much to a say.
I have had my husband’s family in town for a couple of weeks for the holidays.
I am now starting to get to a point that I feel I will be able to set down and write about what has been happening and believe me there has been a lot going on.

I will write in the next couple of days and try to catch up as much as possible.
I do want to mention that Preston has an eye appointment on Monday the 5th, and I will be able to share with you what his doctor has to say. I am keeping my fingers crossed for some good news.

Let's all hope for a wonderful 2009!!!

No comments:

Our dog Beau

Our dog Beau
Preston's eye patch buddy

Preston and his eye Doctor

Preston and his eye Doctor
Eye Exam

Preston and Beau Eye Patching

Preston and Beau Eye Patching
Eye Patch Buddies