Thursday, January 8, 2009

Preston's Big Day!

PRESTON’S 8TH BIRHTDAY PARTY

I am a little late writing about his birthday. Like I said earlier I am going to be playing catch up. His birthday was Dec 4th.
I want to thank you so much for coming back and reading my blog writings.

Preston had about 12 little boys come to his party. I decided to have it at our home in the basement.
My sister in-law Lynda and my daughter Calla helped me with the party. Thank goodness they were there!
These boy’s have a allot of energy and that’s just fine with me just as long as we keep them all busy and that they had a good time.

We had Bakugan party and tournament, which is very popular now with the young boys. They had crafts to make and they played air hockey. We had of course 2 different types of cakes that they could pick from. They also had hotdogs and chips. The party lasted for 3 hours I think next time we will have it for only 2 hours. Preston opened his presents and took pictures with all his friends. Each child got a goodie bag and then they went home.
Lynda helped me clean up; boy was it nice that she was there to help me. I was for thankful for her and my daughter.
Preston was really good about patching after his party while he played with all his new toys.

No comments:

Our dog Beau

Our dog Beau
Preston's eye patch buddy

Preston and his eye Doctor

Preston and his eye Doctor
Eye Exam

Preston and Beau Eye Patching

Preston and Beau Eye Patching
Eye Patch Buddies