Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Personal Journey as Preston's Mom

I started writing the books and noticed Preston really took an interest to it. He was the main character and loved the whole process with me. He told his teacher all about the books. Preston’s teacher had asked me if I would like to come in to his 1st grade class and read the Patch Land books to the children. Of course I said yes! That it would be such a great opportunity for me to get feed back from the children, and see if I needed to revise the books a little bit more, because as we know they will tell you the truth if you want to hear it or not.

The Day I Went to Read Patch Land To Preston’s Class

No comments:

Our dog Beau

Our dog Beau
Preston's eye patch buddy

Preston and his eye Doctor

Preston and his eye Doctor
Eye Exam

Preston and Beau Eye Patching

Preston and Beau Eye Patching
Eye Patch Buddies