Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Read to Dr. DeSantis

I read one of my books Patch Land to Dr. DeSantis, and she loved it. I also read her a letter of what I wanted to accomplish by writing these books. She liked what I was trying to do with the books, the concept of being able to use it as a tool for children struggling to patch and bring awareness to Amplyopia, or for any child having to patch for other medical reasons, and for the ones that don’t have to patch, it would educate people at the same time. Patch Land books are wonderful books full of adventures and problem solving. A child gets to escape for awhile how wonderful is that!

The forward letter for the books

No comments:

Our dog Beau

Our dog Beau
Preston's eye patch buddy

Preston and his eye Doctor

Preston and his eye Doctor
Eye Exam

Preston and Beau Eye Patching

Preston and Beau Eye Patching
Eye Patch Buddies