Friday, April 10, 2009

2nd Graders Musical

2nd Graders Musical

Preston’s School had their end of the year musical on Wed. My daughter and Uncle Craig and my neighbor RJ came to see Preston perform with us. Yorkk was in charge of the video recording and I took pictures with my digital camera.
These kids did such a great job! I could not believe Preston; He was singing and moving with rhythm that surprised all of us. I could not stop smiling and laughing, in a good way. I was shocked I never knew that he could move like that. I was very proud of him!

2 comments:

Page Lambert said...

Carmen, I wish I could have seen Preston moving and grooving! Keep up with the wonderful volunteer work you are doing and keep me updated on the progress of the Patch Land books - I can't wait to them in print!

Unknown said...

Very good blog, and enjoyed hearing about Preston, what a wonderful child and a blessing. I will look forward to hearing more, and once again thank you for the invite. God Bless... Kevin

Our dog Beau

Our dog Beau
Preston's eye patch buddy

Preston and his eye Doctor

Preston and his eye Doctor
Eye Exam

Preston and Beau Eye Patching

Preston and Beau Eye Patching
Eye Patch Buddies