Monday, March 30, 2009

Colorado 2009 Spring Blizzard

My Personal Journey as Preston’s Mom
Part 6


Colorado 2009 Snow Blizzard

Wow did Colorado finally get some snow! We needed the moisture but we
Just didn’t want it all at once.
Preston thought it was great when he looked out of the window and got to see the snow falling and accumulating on the ground.
Preston and his little friend Evan decided that they would go over to our neighbors house and shovel their driveway and make a little bit of money.
They worked really hard for about 2 hours and would not stop until he thought that they had done a great job.
I finally go them both to come in and get the wet clothes off of them. They had cold red cheeks and hands. I made them some hot Coco with milk and marsh mellows. They were able to warm up after that and relax for awhile until dinner time. They were excited for dinner because I made comfort food, homemade chicken and noodles and mashed potato.

Preston woke up the next day and asked me if he could build an igloo in the back yard. I told him of course but he would have to patch while building it.
He did such a great job! I was very proud of him. I took several pictures of him with the dogs. One that I took of him was with our little dog Dunhill in the igloo. The other picture is of Beau and him eye patching! I love it! Beau is such a good sport!
Preston was just beaming after I told him what a great job he did making the igloo while patching. I told him that I know it was a little difficult for him to patch while making the igloo, but that just proves the he can do anything!
Preston You Rock!

I posted a couple of those pictures on my blog.

No comments:

Our dog Beau

Our dog Beau
Preston's eye patch buddy

Preston and his eye Doctor

Preston and his eye Doctor
Eye Exam

Preston and Beau Eye Patching

Preston and Beau Eye Patching
Eye Patch Buddies