Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Party

Valentines Party

Preston and the kids had a great time. They loved the card projects and treats and of course the cookies with frosting and sprinkles. We gave them the cookies after the card project right before going home.
I had to take Preston to get is frames fixed on one of his pair of glasses and adjust the other pair because it was loose on him.
His little friend Evan accidentally hit Preston with his knee and hit him on the corner of his eye ouch. We had to put a little bit of ice on his eye. This happened super bowl Sunday.
As for his last basketball game they won! And Preston scored 2 baskets. Nice way to finish off the season.

Yorkk came home with some roses since it’s for Valentines. They are very nice.
We got up this morning and Yorkk took us to breakfast. We gave Preston a box of chocolate candies and the movie Space buddies with the golden retriever puppies. He was very excited. I am fighting a migraine today. I took something for it but it makes me groggy. When we got home Preston put his eye patch on for a couple of hours. I wanted him to wear it longer but he was saying it makes me dizzy right now.
My sister in-law is coming over with my niece for Valentines dinner. We are having steak and crab. Preston used to eat crab but now he would prefer not to. So I have to get together and start cooking.
Preston’s friend Evan and his family might be coming over later to play games. We should have a nice time.

No comments:

Our dog Beau

Our dog Beau
Preston's eye patch buddy

Preston and his eye Doctor

Preston and his eye Doctor
Eye Exam

Preston and Beau Eye Patching

Preston and Beau Eye Patching
Eye Patch Buddies