Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Review From A Great Friend!

Dear Carmen,



It is 6:33 am as I read your Blogs about this incredible journey little Preston You, and Yorkk have been on, I can barely contain myself as I am tearing up cause I love you all so much, The Doctors who made those incorrect diagnosis should be ashamed of they're incompetence, but sweetheart let me tell you that your writing of these Patchland books are a gift from GOD, Many Great things are born out of trials and I thank The Most High GOD that our Preston is showing improvement in his eyes (Hallelujah). Carmen this is my observations in reading your writings, first of all you are an Author whom writes children's books, not a writer of children's books.

Love You and I am very proud of you keep up the good work
Greg
Former NFL Defensive Linesman

No comments:

Our dog Beau

Our dog Beau
Preston's eye patch buddy

Preston and his eye Doctor

Preston and his eye Doctor
Eye Exam

Preston and Beau Eye Patching

Preston and Beau Eye Patching
Eye Patch Buddies