Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Wyatt takes Patch Land Adventures book to school

I wanted to share this , Makes my heart so happy to hear that my book has helped ease Wyatt's eye patching journey & help educate others! karen Acker, Thank you so much for sharing! best of luck to you Wyatt! & you look so handsome with the patch! Book 2 will be out soon!
My son Wyatt (age 6) brought this book to Kindergarten the other day and his teacher read it to the whole class. She said it was wonderful, and the students really understood Wyatt and his patch so much better :) He's actually very proud of his patch and I've noticed he's much happier to wear it since we started reading your book - can't wait for more!

No comments:

Our dog Beau

Our dog Beau
Preston's eye patch buddy

Preston and his eye Doctor

Preston and his eye Doctor
Eye Exam

Preston and Beau Eye Patching

Preston and Beau Eye Patching
Eye Patch Buddies