Thursday, March 22, 2012

Yesterday my son Preston had his eye appt. it was not the news we had hoped for! It was an emotional day! Then it was time to get new glasses and sport specs. The tech came out and said we cant cut the lenses here for his specs. he has to much prescription, it needs to be sent out for special! the way she delivered the message was hurtful to my son! I of course corrected her in a respectful manner! My son will and has had sport specs, so I guess you will make it work, because i dont like the alternative! Kids need to protect their eyes during sports! Preston said to me I guess they dont like people with bad eyes here! I said you don't have bad eyes and never did! and may I add how beautiful your eyes are! you wear glasses like millions of other kids do! We went on to pick out a couple of awesome new glasses! he is excited to get them! We had lunch and then bought him a pair of blk. dress pants, shirt,tie and vest for his continuation! he looks so handsome! I am very proud of my son! he works hard in school, great in sports, dirt biking, etc. Well mannered young man! He has been a great role model for kids that have to eye patch and wear glasses! Where Preston started his journey before patching to now! I am so glad he worked so hard to improve sight in his left eye! I am blessed to have such a wonderful son!

No comments:

Our dog Beau

Our dog Beau
Preston's eye patch buddy

Preston and his eye Doctor

Preston and his eye Doctor
Eye Exam

Preston and Beau Eye Patching

Preston and Beau Eye Patching
Eye Patch Buddies