Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Comments from a few people about Patch Land Adventues!

I would like to share with you a comment from one of the mom's that bought a copy of my book. It really touched my heart when reading it. Amanda Sayre Received Cameron's book the other day, was going to give it to him for Christmas but I couldn't wait. I wanted to tell you thank you from the bottom of my heart for using ur amazing gift in such a way to reach children with Amblyopia. Cameron has a hard time understanding (at four) the reasoning for his eye patch. He thinks he is the only boy in the whole world to have to wear one (his words) his reaction to your book, warmed my heart because I could instantly tell he realized he really isn't the only boy to wear one, thank you deeply for making my little boy smile and giving him the gift of understanding! Happy Holidays to you and your family from Cameron and mine! Carol wrote: "Carmen: Just received my books in the mail. It is truly a heart warming story. Can't wait to give them to all the children! Joey Manfre is an amazing illustrator. When is your next book coming out. Hi to all the family. Luv & Hugs, Aunt Carol" Rick Espino Carmen, you have done a fabulous job on your new book, Fishing with Grandpa! You have created a outstanding tool for adults and children to learn about vision related problems! Thanks again and I look forward to your next book!

No comments:

Our dog Beau

Our dog Beau
Preston's eye patch buddy

Preston and his eye Doctor

Preston and his eye Doctor
Eye Exam

Preston and Beau Eye Patching

Preston and Beau Eye Patching
Eye Patch Buddies